Release -  QUARTZ - Leia
(2018-08-13, 20:03)Aaiemron Wrote: In the TVShow menu, (In skin settings in homemade shelf customiser) when you choose Auto populate, then you see the recent added episodes as a widget. Is it possible to change that in TVshows instead of Episodes? Or maybe on option to choose between episodes and TVshows?
In know you can add favorites as a widget, but in that case you see no posters or miniatures. Only an icon.

Let me see if I understand your question correctly. So if you add 2 episodes to a TV show named "ABC" you want to see only a single poster for ABC in the media shelf?
(2018-08-13, 21:46)nonJon Wrote:
(2018-08-13, 20:03)Aaiemron Wrote: In the TVShow menu, (In skin settings in homemade shelf customiser) when you choose Auto populate, then you see the recent added episodes as a widget. Is it possible to change that in TVshows instead of Episodes? Or maybe on option to choose between episodes and TVshows?
In know you can add favorites as a widget, but in that case you see no posters or miniatures. Only an icon.

Let me see if I understand your question correctly. So if you add 2 episodes to a TV show named "ABC" you want to see only a single poster for ABC in the media shelf?
Yes, if that's possible.
Not possible AFIK. Dynamic List Content populates the media shelf in Quartz. When recently added TV shows is the target... KODI is always going to return a list of episodes.
(2018-08-14, 00:44)nonJon Wrote: Not possible AFIK. Dynamic List Content populates the media shelf in Quartz. When recently added TV shows is the target... KODI is always going to return a list of episodes.
 Mmm, oke. Thanks for your answer.
(2018-08-12, 23:06)nonJon Wrote: Working on a skin theme named:

an·gu·lar
adjective
(of an object, outline, or shape) having angles or sharp corners.

If you would like to preview and help test this, just drop this file in the skin's media folder and head on over to: Settings>Interface>Skin>Theme

Cheers!

Refreshed the file to capture a couple missed textures.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Leia3.333