No option to calibrate video
Hi, 

In system settings I can't adjust the video calibration.

Is this switched off as default on Xbox?

My screen doesn't fit but everything else works great.

Thanks
If you are looking to solve the overscan problem, this is to be done via your TV's settings.
All TVs these days have specific settings for connecting a PC or a gaming machine.

Using Kodi's calibration for overscan is the last solution you want to use.
My TV doesn't have overscan settings hence the issue. All other versions of kodi have the choice of overscan why not the latest?
I had the same problem some time ago, fixed it with the overscan option within Kodi. (Don't hope they remove this option.) (Using store version Alpha 2.)
I'm having the problem of overscan options not sticking through app restarts. I even hand edited guisettings.xml and reuploaded and it reverts back to 'pure' guisettings.xml. I verified it was in usersettings and everything.  (I don't see anything in debug logs showing errors in the xml file or it even loading)

xbox one ALPHA2

Any ideas? (Yes my TV is old and doesn't have a way to change overscan) 

I can set GUI scale zoom and that sticks fine, but it doesn't fix my subtitle placement and I like seeing all my video, not just 96% Big Grin
(2018-06-27, 13:18)dawolfsden Wrote: I can set GUI scale zoom and that sticks fine, but it doesn't fix my subtitle placement and I like seeing all my video, not just 96% Big Grin
 Sorry I meant Skin zoom sticks through restarts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No option to calibrate video0