Alpha Leia error with newest commit
Quote:
  1. 20:47:05.592 T:4075093552  NOTICE: VideoPlayer::OpenFile: /var/run/lirc/lircd
  2. 20:47:05.605 T:3790115792  NOTICE: Creating InputStream
  3. 20:47:05.614 T:3790115792   ERROR: CVideoPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [/var/run/lirc/lircd]
Lol - somehow :-) You miss whole python cryptographcy libs in your python.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
hmmmm okayyyy, and which libraries are required please? I'll add them right now! Wink
(2018-05-18, 21:30)Mrfixit2001 Wrote: hmmmm okayyyy, and which libraries are required please? I'll add them right now! Wink
 Side-question: Did you read any Readme file from github?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
haha I can understand why you'd ask... the answer is yes, and I read thru this:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...ADME.linux

it says nothing about xgb, libinput, xkeyboard, or python crypt. So perhaps I should have referenced something else? I've added "PYTHON_CRYPTOGRAPHY" to my buildroot config, along with it's dependency chain, so I guess I'll find out if that resolves it or not? Any others to let me know about?
Don't forget libssl ...
Added all the supporting python packages for cryptography, and also made sure libssl was in the build. Recompiled Kodi after adding them. Still neither netflix nor youtube will load. Errors look about the same. Here's the pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/FEUZ1REU

So what am I still missing? If you want me to search out specific files in the file system just let me know what to look for and I'll confirm they are there.
python-cryptodome is missing.
So I created a buildroot package for pycryptodome based off the LibreElec package. Cross compiling this with python for ARM was all sorts of fun. I had to also create a new package for distutilscross in order for it to compile, and even then there was a single file that is apparently not compatible with ARM (_raw_aesni.so), so I have to remove that right after compile in order for it to complete.

Anyways, package installed and I have confirmed it's installed to /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Crypto. Now KODI crashes as soon as the netflix addon is installed and will not restart (crashes immediately).
I've confirmed all of the dependencies for this addon install successfully, and when I remove the addons/plugin.video.netflix folder then I can start KODI back up with all the other dependencies still there.
I have also tested the last few versions of the plugin and they all have the same issue. Here is a log with all the debug enabled from when I start kodi and install the netflix plugin with all the dependencies already there.
https://pastebin.com/2ZmfM0r9

Just confirmed that the exact same issue occurs when the YouTube app is installed, by the way.

Really appreciating the speedy replies. Let me know what to try next please
the log doesn't show a problem. If it crashes, we need a crashlog
Thanks again for the speedy reply! Hmm that was the entire contents of the kodi.log file from when kodi crashed. Where can I get the crash log you need? I'll gladly post.
I enabled a bunch of component specific logging, hope this helps. Installed all the dependencies, then removed the netflix plugin and cleared the log and restarted kodi. So this log shows me starting kodi and installing only the netflix plugin, followed by the immediate crash. If there's another log somewhere let me know and I'll post it as well.
https://pastebin.com/byFanuhv
If there is a crash, simply run it in gdb and provide us the backtrace
I don't have any debugging tools on the image. It's a fairly lightweight buildroot build. Also, I've never done what you're asking before, so I'll need some additional steps to walk thru please.

If I need to recompile from source with an extra build flag I can do that, and if I need to add a debug package to the build I can do that as well, but I'm not sure what I need to do to provide the logs you're looking for.
(2018-05-20, 18:46)Mrfixit2001 Wrote: I don't have any debugging tools on the image. It's a fairly lightweight buildroot build. Also, I've never done what you're asking before, so I'll need some additional steps to walk thru please.

If I need to recompile from source with an extra build flag I can do that, and if I need to add a debug package to the build I can do that as well, but I'm not sure what I need to do to provide the logs you're looking for.
 You say it crashes. That means it segfaults or it quits itself - we need to know why. That won't work as the log is fine :-)
Smile okay, I'm recompiling now with all the GDB packages this time. Report back soon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Leia error with newest commit0