HDR media flag
I’ve been using a modified version of estuary that includes the media flag for hdr films if .hdr is in the movie file name, whilst I like the skin I’m using I find it sluggish on my little coreelec box.

Is there a way to include just the hdr detection into the standard estuary skin as I find it a lot quicker but do miss the hdr icon popping up.

Thanks

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
this link may have the info if kodi supports it
315040 (thread)
xml:

<control type="group">
<width>115</width>
<visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Rating)</visible>
<control type="label">
<width>115</width>
<height>60</height>
<align>center</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Rating]</label> list item https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#ListItem (it may work with ListItem.VideoCodec )
<font>font_flag</font>
</control>
<include content="MediaFlag">
<param name="texture" value="flags/flag.png" />
</include>
</control>
Hi,

hate to necro-post but I didn't want to create new identical topic either.

Could anyone please tell me if there is in 2021, Kodi v19 Matrix, Estuary skin any chance for a new video flag "4K HDR" or simply "HDR"? Since Kodi detects if a movie is in fact HDR and switches the output properly I would assume it would be a huge step closer now on getting such flag.
As far as I understand there is currently no appropriate flag in ListItem.VideoResolution infoLabel (and no png icon related) and all the other skins out there that show HDR flag one way or another use file naming convention to detect and apply HDR flag.

Are there any plans for it in 19.1+? I know the focus was on everything else beside skinning but I was hoping that since we have HDR working natively we would also have the flag. That would be so awesome.
Would love to have that tag as well!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDR media flag0