Unsupported protocol(stack) Error Help
Hello all,

I was hoping someone could shed some light on an error that has been popping up in my log files. The error is:

20:05:23.962 T:9348 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(stack) in stack://E:\Movies\Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Rings (2001)\Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Rings (2001) disc1.iso , E:\Movies\Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Rings (2001)\Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Rings (2001) disc2.iso\.nomedia

The 2 ISO's do get added to the Kodi database and I have no issues selecting the discs ("Play Part") within Kodi. Actually there have been no issues with functionality in combining the ISO's into one entry or using them to play. 

The issue that I am having is the generation of the .nomedia flag. This file does not exist in either the ISO image or within the folder and this flag is preventing the special features add-on form properly scraping the Extras folder.

Does anyone have any information on what the above error might be telling me and what I can try to prevent it?

Thanks,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unsupported protocol(stack) Error Help0