Using HDHomerun
Just received a HDHomerun Connect for my birthday.  Loaded Kodi's HDHomerun addon and it worked fine.  Set up TVHeadend and after much cursing and swearing it now works just fine.

Then I tried PTVL 0.8.0f.f  Not so good.

My HDHomerun is receiving 68 channels.  When I just autotuned to it, it would invariably crash setting up the channels.  BTW, running Kodi on a RPi3.

So, since I can't access the channel manager, I autotuned to nothing to erase all channel settings.  Then I manually loaded just 10 channels from the Live TV channel settings in the Kodi main menu.  That worked just fine.

Then I tried adding a couple of addons - Charge TV, Comet TV, Newsy, and Stadium.  And it went back to crashing every time.  When I used USTVNow I was able to literally add dozens of addons and PTVL handled it.  Does the OTA streaming really add that much strain to 0.8?
Try adding the channels with the export addon? I dont have issues with it. Have you checked kodi settings? I rely on This addon for all my clients OTA with HD home run boxes.
My SD card bricked on me a while back.  So I got a brand new SD card and did a fresh install of Kodi 17.6 (OSMC).  I avoided ALL 3rd party addons and only installed from the Official Kodi Repo and Lunatixz's Repo.  Surprise!  0.8.0f is fully functional again!!!

I can even access the channel manager!

I can now autotune all 68 OTA channels and PTVL can handle them.  Although I don't tune that many.  There's only 19 channels that I watch at all, so I trimmed it to that.  No problems with OTA at all now.

However, when I add other addons like Cheddar, Comet TV, Newsy, Stadium, etc., it does start to crash.  So I'm still experimenting with that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using HDHomerun0