nooby needs help for watching boxing sat night
i`m sorry if posted in the wrong place, but can you help, iv`e saved cash and ordered the david hay fight for this sat, but my son wants to watch it in his bedroom with a couple of his pals, but i dont have multy room as im broke, so iv`e borrowd a firestick of a pal but iv`e no idear how to install anythink i might need for him to watch it. this is the first time iv`e seen a firestick, and ps can i use the tv`s usb port to power the stick, thanks in advance for any help, ps i`m in the uk
Even though you've ordered it, there's no legal way to watch such pay per view in kodi, so anything that allows you to do so would be illegal piracy which we don't support or condone here.

Please read the forum rules (wiki) that you agreed to when he signed up here for more details.

He'll just have to bite the bullet and spend some time with his dad...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Wink got you, many thanks for the reply, and sorry for the inappropriate thread
There is a non Kodi way to legally watch your cable/satellite box on another device but it's not free. Purchase a sling device and attach it to your cable/satellite box and to your router. You can then download the sling app into your firestick and watch cable/satellite programming on the firestick.
(2018-05-04, 06:37)SONICHHH Wrote: i`m sorry if posted in the wrong place, but can you help, iv`e saved cash and ordered the david hay fight for this sat, but my son wants to watch it in his bedroom with a couple of his pals, but i dont have multy room as im broke, so iv`e borrowd a firestick of a pal but iv`e no idear how to install anythink i might need for him to watch it. this is the first time iv`e seen a firestick, and ps can i use the tv`s usb port to power the stick, thanks in advance for any help, ps i`m in the uk

* ADVERTISEMENT REMOVED BY MODERATOR *
@joshuavsruiz

Which part of our forum rule 2.2 No selling or promoting of services for money is unclear to you?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nooby needs help for watching boxing sat night0