One-button refresh?
Is there any way to refresh a movie such that:

1. It uses the title that is already in the .nfo so you do not need to select it from the list
2. It retains the SET information
3. It retains its Watched status

I am trying to figure out a way to refresh a movie pretty much with one button (assuming the above is accurate).  

Thanks!
If you have a correct and accurate NFO File, then that is exactly what will happen. Click Import-Export in My Signature for more info.

Though if you are trying to use a Combination NFO file, that is a bit more work. See NFO Files in My Signature.

What experience have you had that makes you think it does not work?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I have a correct and accurate NFO file.  When I select refresh it gives me a list of possible choices for the video (even if its just one) and clears the watched and set information.  The NFO file still has it but its not getting it from there any longer.
Ok, if you are getting the box which lists possible movie matches, that means it has accessed the Online Scraper and contacted TMDB (or whichever site you are using)

This means Kodi is not seeing your NFO File or is ignoring it for some reason.

Can you provide a debug log which captures a refresh and tell us which movie you are trying to refresh. Also copy the nfo file to pastebin and link back here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Also note there are Kodi advancedsettings (wiki) for importwatchedstate and importresumepoint for nfo files.  One way to ensure you have "correct and accurate" nfo files is to do library export to multiple files with file overwrite on.  You could back-up your original nfo's and do a text compare between them and what Kodi exports.

scott s..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One-button refresh?0