• 2(current)
[RELEASE] TV-Shack (TVshack.net) Video Plugin
updated
For those of you (like me) that hate megaupload, rapidshare, etc:

http://www.filedropper.com/tvshack
Sorry if I'm being thick, but when I select the script, it says (Running) next to it for a second or two, then the (running) disappears. Any ideas?
Hello Linky,

First of all welcome.

Second it isn`t a script and doesn`t belong in the scripts folder.

You need to copy the files over to your XBMC plugins folder.

XBMC/plugins not XBMC Scripts.

Next go to your videos page and then add source.
Select video plugins, then browse.
find the tvshack plugin and then okay it.

Now select it in your videos folder.

Try reading this then watching the video at then end of the article : -

http://theendofthelongestline.de/xbox/ab.../index.php
Thank you for taking the time to explain that. Its refreshing to find a friendly forum with people willing to explain things to newbies Smile
for some reason i cant get any plugins to work. i dont have an add source option in videos, it just gives me the drives? do i need a newer version of xbmc? sorry im a noob lol just need some help.
Petecore75 Wrote:for some reason i cant get any plugins to work. i dont have an add source option in videos, it just gives me the drives? do i need a newer version of xbmc? sorry im a noob lol just need some help.

The newest version of XBMC would be a good idea, what version are you running? Hope this helps get things sorted out
Hello,Sir & welcome.

Petecore75 you have a corrupted xbmc install you need to do a complete clean install of the newest t3ch build. Then delete the old don`t copy your userdata folder over to the new install. Hate it when i loose the plugin option it`s happened to me a few times haha.
Thanks so much for these amazing plug-ins. I have always wondered if you could do that, cos i hate sitting at my desk to watch the movies online!!

I was wondering, if the movie has more than 1 part, does it automatically start at the first and go onto the next part once that part is finished?

Thanks guys.
theguyrules
First of all hello & welcome to the forum.

No, you have to queue the item.

If you are using your gamepad just select `movies` then press the 'A' button.

You will see the movie selection screen, press the 'WHITE' button then select queue item
press the 'A' button - Wait a few seconds.

Press 'WHITE' again and select 'NOW PLAYING' , you will be presented with a playlist of the movie.

So of the Videos have a jumbled numbering order, it`s a bug that i didn`t get around to fixing. If you find that the parts are not sequential then just highlight a movie part press
'WHITE' then choose MOVE UP' / 'MOVE DOWN' etc

Enjoy, Voinage.
Thanks heaps again!
I was just using the watch now button.

Anyway thanks for your fast reply! I really appreciate your work.
Cya
theguyrules
Sorry about the double post, but i couldnt find the edit button.

When i select queue item, then wait a bit and press white again, there is no option of NOW PLAYING. Thanks for your help

theguyrules
DW, it was black i was supposed to press. Thanks and sorry for triple post!!!! Big Grin
Also, is it possible to have a way for it to buffer for a while before you play so that I can play it uninterrupted? My internet isn't super fast.
set your video cache under settings, [internet] to 16mb.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TV-Shack (TVshack.net) Video Plugin6