Release Release 2.9.11
05.05.2018 - Version 2.9.11
=======================
x added Ł and ł in the ascii replacer
x changed tvdb API to version 2
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thanks for update, were the issues you mentioned addressed with v2 of the API?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
no, but except one issue (missing language info for artwork) I've added workarounds (at cost of runtime/network efficiency)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Thank you for your continued work.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Since v2.9.10, the artwork screens, like displaying a poster or fanart or the selection page for an art piece, don't come forward on the screen. It looks like everything pops up behind whatever is on-screen. This is on Mac. I'll link to images if you don't understand what I mean. Thanks!
I just wanted to mention I am having the same issue as @SMB-IL stated. I am on macOS 10.13.4 and using current tmm
I have found in the last few days that if you click for something that comes up behind the front screens, and then click again, the focus comes forward where it should be. Two separate clicks, not a double-click.
could you post an image please?
Thanks!

The first image shows what happens on one click of the fanart image. You can see the edge of fanart menu choices window on the left side: https://www.dropbox.com/s/on4kc4mzivyh10...2.jpg?dl=0

The second image shows a preview of a fanart image after one click to view: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zp6bdt7f868w75...3.jpg?dl=0 

As I said earlier, clicking the program again brings the proper menu/image forward where it should be.
I have a problem with this version: after scraping I rename the entry ( creating a directory with name of movie ) but tmm move only video file, other files ( nfo, poster, fanart ) are copied and not moved. Then I have double copy of this file type

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release 2.9.110