Add-on incompatible with this version of Kodi (17.6)
I am getting the message "The following add-ons are incompatible with this version of Kodi and have been automatically disabled: NextPVR PVR client".

Fresh install of Ubuntu 18.02 LTS 64bit (current) on new Intel NUC7i5BNH with 8GB RAM and 240GB SSD.
Installed Kodi (Debian 17.6 v2, compiled 2:17.6+dfsg1-1ubuntu1, current) via Ubuntu Software Center.
NextPVR client was not included in Kodi add-ons, so I manually installed from Ubuntu terminal window: "Sodu apt-get update"; "Sodu apt-get install kodi-pvr-nextpvr"

I was able to configure and enable NextPVR client in Kodi, but nothing was added to its interface so I restarted Kodi and received the above message at startup.

Video and sound playback of recordings on NextPVR backend (Windows 10 pc) via Firefox at http://192.x.x.x:8866 have been confirmed on this Ubuntu pc.  I have several Windows 10 pc NextPVR clients that work fine (and have for years).  This is my first Ubuntu install.
All I can suggest is trying a different build of Kodi. It sounds like whatever build you're using didn't build all the PVR addons at the same time.
Thanks Sub3.  That fixed it.

I completely reinstalled Ubuntu, then installed team-xbmc PPA packages and NextPVR package following "HOW-TO:Install Kodi for Linux" and "Ubuntu PVR add-ons" from the Official Kodi Wiki.

Uninstalling Debian Kodi and then removing packages with "sudo apt-get remove kodi kodi-bin kodi-data" before following official install didn't seem to work well as Kodi wouldn't start properly.  So I decided to start over with a clean Ubuntu install.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-on incompatible with this version of Kodi (17.6)0