Wetek Play 2 + Libreelec 8.2.5 + Krypton 17.6 – deinterlacing problems
To view TV channels in 1080i format, I use hardware acceleration amcodec for mpeg4 and h264. When the channel is switched or in the playback mode when several frames are skipped, the picture freezes and stops. I can resume playback only after you completely turn off the playback (stop button) and several channel switches. In the log file, I not found problems. I think this is a problem in the driver or codec. If i disabled amcodec, then everything works, but hd channels can not be watched, because the processor is weak for this.On the Intel platform (Asus N3050M), there are no problems, after skipping frames, the picture is restored in 3-5 seconds without problems.

forum.libreelec.tv - here the forum said that the problem in kodi player. This problem can be solved in Kodi 18?
Any news? What needs to solve this problem?
Problem is not in kodi player. For Amlogic everything like deinterlacing happens in a blackbox. Turn off AMCodec and see if your issue persists.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Mr. Amlogic thinks differently (this). And how to solve the problem?
(2018-05-18, 18:59)alexey_bau Wrote: Mr. Amlogic thinks differently (this). And how to solve the problem?
 As LibreELEC does not run github.com/xbmc 's AMLCodec which I have said now the second time, we cannot help you ..
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2018-05-13, 17:30)fritsch Wrote: Problem is not in kodi player. For Amlogic everything like deinterlacing happens in a blackbox. Turn off AMCodec and see if your issue persists.
 ^^ did you read the last part of the sentence?
Yes, without the AmCodec works fine. However, the processor's power is not enough to get a smooth picture.
Where can I go for help? Can the forum Wetek?
In Kodi 18 Beta1 the problem remained unresolved (https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/13251-...#post99600).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wetek Play 2 + Libreelec 8.2.5 + Krypton 17.6 – deinterlacing problems0