Solved Movie certificate not showing
Hi,

I'm having a issue with the movie certificate not showing on the movie page. The MPAA information is showing in the Movie Information, but no blue icon with the certificate on the movie home page.
This was working but now it seemed to have stopped after I refreshed the information on this movie and any new movies I add.

MPAA information is there.

Certificate info not showing

But was working.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what the issue could be?

Version of Rapier 10.5.14 for Kodi 17 Krypton

Thanks
Scott
I have an idea.

Which scraper do you use?

If you use Universal Movie Scraper, you can specify the text used for the rating.

Rapier searches for "UK:X" rating labels, while it looks like you use "UK: X" (with a blank space).

Did you specify that yourself or was that automatically done?
Hi Gade,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using "Universal Movie Scraper"

It definitely doesn't have a space after the "UK:"

I think this is an issue with "Universal Movie Scraper" as I've tried it with Estuary and when I refresh the information on another movie it does the same thing, but also doesn't download the artwork either. I've had this before so not sure what the problem is. The only way I could fix it was to reinstall Kodi Sad

Thanks
Scott
(2018-05-10, 16:05)styoda Wrote: It definitely doesn't have a space after the "UK:"

Sure about that?
There's a space in your first screenshot.
That info label is the rating and is scraped by Universal Movie Scraper.

(2018-05-10, 16:05)styoda Wrote: I think this is an issue with "Universal Movie Scraper" as I've tried it with Estuary and when I refresh the information on another movie it does the same thing, but also doesn't download the artwork either. I've had this before so not sure what the problem is. The only way I could fix it was to reinstall Kodi Sad

If you have the same problem in Estuary, it's most likely not a skin problem.

If the scraper automatically uses "UK: X" (with a space) I can add that to the skin code.
I can confirm there is no space in the "UK:", I know it looks like it, but I can assure you it doesn't.

Don't make any changes to Rapier, it's not the skin that's causing this issue.

I'm looking at other option as to what it could be.

Thanks
(2018-05-10, 16:24)styoda Wrote: I can confirm there is no space in the "UK:", I know it looks like it, but I can assure you it doesn't.

Don't make any changes to Rapier, it's not the skin that's causing this issue.

I'm looking at other option as to what it could be.

Thanks

Ok great, thanks a lot.

I'll mark this thread as solved.

If you find out it's a skin issue after all, please let me know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie certificate not showing0