No “subscribe/unsubscribe to thread” link available on mobile browser
I only noticed this recently when trying to subscribe to a new thread without posting. I don’t see a subscribe link anywhere. Typically it appears right below the reply field.

I know I could make some useless post to automatically be subscribed but that seems like a waste. Or maybe I’m looking in the wrong place?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
The symbol for it (the bullseye target) appears on the right hand end of the thread header bar (up at the top of the thread) but it doesn't seem to do anything.

I would guess that's where it should be, but isn't functioning (at least on my iPhone).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Glad to know it’s not just me. Tried switching to desktop version, but that just gives me a basic text display.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Tried using Firefox instead of Safari. Didn't make any difference though.
I've asked our relevant team members to look at it when they have time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Not sure if I'm going crazy, but the ability to subscribe/unsubscribe appears to be missing from the mobile view.

I have to force Chrome to "Desktop Site" to see the subscribe link.
@mdh99

Moved your post to the existing thread on your query.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No “subscribe/unsubscribe to thread” link available on mobile browser0