destination folder after scraper?
Hello
Can i indicate one way/route/road of filer´s destination after im scraper filler of serie/movie?

EDIT: Could you add a function, that when you can not identify the movie or series AUTOMATICALLY, move that file to a different folder? Thanks!
you can activate the renamer after scraping - other options are not available..
we have filters in tmm for what you want. There is no need to move that file in tmm
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I use tiny media manager for cmd, and I find that sometimes it does not find the title of the series or movie, then I have a separate script that uploads all the contents of the folder to my google drive and if previously tiny media did not find the series / movie also uploads it ... the idea is to move it from folder so that it does not upload the script
then do It like I do:

create a folder named: <datasource>/upload and place your uploads/new movies there. if the renamer works it will move the movie out of this folder into the real destination (which can be uploaded).
This should work at least for movies
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Currently it is:
Tiny Program:
home / tiny / filestiny

Films:
descargastorrent / completed / movies

Series:
descargastorrent / completed / series

When it renames well, I create a new folder but inside / movies or / series

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
destination folder after scraper?0