Personal comments
Hi

I have Kodi v17 on my shield and interested in doing personal, short comments on my ripped movies, that will be visible when ever marking the movie.
Is this already somehow possible in vanilla or via add-on? Or could this be a future feature?

I want to do small commenting like "Atmos track is very good" or "OK sound, horrible CG". This for helping me whenever I run across a movie that may be good or bad as a hole, but something in particular stands out as something worth to know. I would also be using it for ripping all my Sony Cinavia films with the comment "F*** Sony, Grab the stupid disc of the shelf", so they would only be dummies.
Marantz AV8802A, Emotiva XPA-2 GEN3, Emotiva XPA-4 GEN3, Emotiva XPA-5 GEN2
OPPO UD-203, NVIDIA Shield, Sonos Connect
2 B&W CM9, 1 B&W CMC2, 4 B&W CM5, 4 B&W CCM Cinema 7, 1 Velodyne DD18
(2018-05-13, 11:25)Nuitarius Wrote: I would also be using it for ripping all my Sony Cinavia films with the comment "F*** Sony, Grab the stupid disc of the shelf", so they would only be dummies.
For the dummy files, you could use Stub files using the .disc extension. You can write personalised messages in them. See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Media_stubs

As for personal comments, nothing that I am aware of apart from adding those comments to the Movie Overview. Maybe others have a method.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library_tags
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Personal comments0