"Go to time" ok but nothing is displayed
Hello all,

Since some versions (today it's with Librelec 8.2.5 on RPI3, so Kodi 17.6 Git:a9a7a20), the "go to time" function is doing what I want, but nothing is displayed on the screen while typing the numbers.

When I type the time (HHMMSS) and then press ok, movie is well jumping to asked time, but while typing, it's a bit strange to have nothing displayed. In previous versions (I can't remember when this disappeared, at least one year ago...), time was displayed while typing.

It's not critical, of course, but just to reach the perfection Smile

Thank you.
Sounds like your typing in a password in Linux on the command line: nothing is displayed there either. Smile

As Kodi Krypton development has been finalized, no fixes will be made to the official builds.
You can check the latest Leia Alpha builds if anything has changed (or not) to the Go to Time function.
Klojum, Thank you for your reply Smile

Exactly, as a password. It's a secret thing, the time I jump to Smile. It wasn't before, as it was displayed : things are more and more secret Smile

More seriously, I undestrand for Krypton, and I'll check Leia. Thank you once again for your reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Go to time" ok but nothing is displayed0