Linux ALL UBUNTU 16.04 based systems MUST do this for Kodi 17.x - Linux Mint too
(2018-05-31, 02:56)tekno Wrote: I assume you have no life other than here
The advice may be sound, but your attitude still sucks. Now throwing a personal insult, while implying you are still better than anybody else, doesn't help.
I suggest you now move on now that you have said your piece, before God-mode is wiping its butt with your forum posts. This topic will be kept open for any other forum users.
(2018-05-31, 02:56)tekno Wrote: I assume you have no life other than here

This kind of personal attack runs counter to the forums rules specifically 2.1 of Gernal Conduct (I suggest you have a quick read) https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rules and then bite your tongue!
As does YOUR OPINION
Having read this thread I would agree that whilst your input and assistance is welcome, your attitude is not.

So please consider this a final warning - if there is no improvement then your account may be suspended.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Was this problem not resolved about 1.5 years ago? hey ho though!
in psychology there is something to consider that you may want to consider here

is it that you do not like the way I say something or what, OR that I said something WAY WRONG? Surely the OP was not offensive and some people even eluded to insulting me saying those were not official Ubuntu sources, which THEY ARE. 

Surlly I could have said it many different ways, In fact I could have even edited it. I was too busy replying to what seems mostly attacks (and no defense from mods to me) 

Makes me wonder even why there is no mention of this problem in an understandable searchable form. When I post it I am attacked for HOW I say it.

Being "civil" (rules 2.1) clearly was not applied to the replies to my OP is overly broad and subjective. Anyone who is rude or abusive or attacks verbally deserves and should expect a counter attack even if they are a mod or dev which sometimes seem to be less civil ghere than others (untouchable?) The rules apply to ALL I have news for you.

SO when you put on a scale my later response , take into account those that made scathing remarks about the OP

THESE FORUMS HAVE NEVER BEEN "FRIENDLY: there is always a mod or DEV who seems to be nsulted by someone else;s form of expression

SO BAN ME, BOO HOO! I will use a different account . I do not get my rocks off by my profile saing I made so many posts. I have a life other than here.
since the people involved (devs/mods/users i don't care) seem to lack the abillity to just let things go and move on, i will close this thread.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ALL UBUNTU 16.04 based systems MUST do this for Kodi 17.x - Linux Mint too0