Username and Password
What are the default username and password for Kodi?

When I put Ubuntu onto my HTPC I created my own username and password though I know what it is.

When I installed Kodi via the app store for Xiaomi Mi Box & Xbox One I don’t know the username and password
(2018-05-16, 01:41)stilcor Wrote: .When I installed Kodi via the app store for Xiaomi Mi Box & Xbox One I don’t know the username and password

Password for what? Also note that neither android nor xbox related questions belong into the linux section
Sorry wasn't real sure where to post the question. Or to post multiple questions

I would like to see if I can FTP to android and xbox, though I am going to need a username and password for each device. My HTPC I can do this as I know the username and password. The android or xbox I don't so I was hoping there was a default username and password for each device.

e.g.

root/root
admin/password
xbmc/xbmc/
admin/admin
kodi/kodi

or do I leave it blank

I FTP to HTPC to do backups and to transfer stuff over as i find this a lot easier
neither android nor xbox provide a ftp server by default. For android, you can install something from the play store, no idea about xbox.
In any case, kodi itself has nothing to do with it.
Ok that makes more sense. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Username and Password0