keymap remote button to display Home screen with Movies or TV or Music selected?
I'm trying to find a way that I can map buttons on my remote to display the Home screen but with the Movies or TV or Music item in the menu selected.

I've looked at using the keymap editor addon but it seems to only allow me to bind a button to take me to the actual Library page for the media type, where as I much prefer using the overview screens on the Estuary Home screen.

Any tips?
Unfortunately I don't think there is any way (or at least any easy way) to do this.  The skin doesn't have any markers to which you can jump for the menu items.  About the best you could do would be to have something trigger a set of actions that would return you to the home screen, refresh the skin (which would put the highlight back on the first item), and then down arrow how ever many times you'd need to to get the highlight to the right place.  I suspect I could write a little addon that would do that and then bind a key to launch the addon, but that would be hacky at best.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
keymap remote button to display Home screen with Movies or TV or Music selected?0