Pick Up Scroll Tab in Kodi V18 20180516-master-64
I've just started running Kodi on my PC using the latest development iteration available (see title). My system is an i7 (3.60) CPU, nVidia 790 graphics card and 16GB RAM together with an AOC 34" screen running at a resolution of 3440x1440. From the first main screen, I loaded an IPTV list by selecting 'Video' and setting up the appropriate link to a file on my PC; this list contains over 3,000 items.
I found that I was able to scroll down the list using the mouse wheel and by 'nudging' the bottom of the screen; both methods provide scrolling, but not at the speed required to get o the lower part of a large file such as this. What I could NOT do (and which I can in 17.6, albeit with some difficult, given the resolution) was pick up the scroll indicator at the far right of the screen with my mouse so that I could drag it down. This may be due to the fact that it is vanishingly small at high resolutions or that the feature does not exist. I think there is a case for checking both these factors, ie: enlarging the scroll tab and implementing the pick-up and drag feature (unless it's already there and I could do it because of the small tab!)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pick Up Scroll Tab in Kodi V18 20180516-master-640