UPNP problems XBOX One S
My PC library is not discoverable on XBox One. I can see my Xbox one on my Kodi app on the computer but not the other way around. I’ve turned on the UPNP feature on both apps. I’ve also turned off any and all firewalls and turned on the discovery option and setup homegroup on my Windows 10 pc. I used the NFS option and was able to see my movies that way but the UPNP would work much better for me due to the fact that all my movies have been scraped on my pc and currently have the worlds slowest internet. Is this a common issue, has it been resolved or is this a “just me” problem?
(2018-05-17, 18:59)Krankthis Wrote: My PC library is not discoverable on XBox One. I can see my Xbox one on my Kodi app on the computer but not the other way around. I’ve turned on the UPNP feature on both apps. I’ve also turned off any and all firewalls and turned on the discovery option and setup homegroup on my Windows 10 pc. I used the NFS option and was able to see my movies that way but the UPNP would work much better for me due to the fact that all my movies have been scraped on my pc and currently have the worlds slowest internet. Is this a common issue, has it been resolved or is this a “just me” problem?
 Not just a you issue, I'm having the same exact problem. Wish I could help ya with a solution
I believe this is a known issue just wasn’t sure if it was fixed in alpha 2. NFS will work just not ideal. Bought a fire stick for the time being....
Still the same, 3 month later

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UPNP problems XBOX One S0