How could one properly access the movie folders at the end of the list?
How could one properly access the movie folders at the end of the list which is not displayed on the monitor:

Windows 10 Home, 64bit | Newest stable Kodi in portable mode
Buy a bigger monitor?
Use multiple TMM instances?

Rly Boyzie, RLY?
You hava mor than 40 datasourcesHuh
Even 15+ on ONE driveHuh

Get a bigger HDD and restructure your movies!!
What is the reason to have so many dedicated datasource and combine them in a single TMM instance?
How are your movies on drive I structured?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
So many great and extremely smart advices, myron, yes, buy a bigger monitor to show that menu completely is the best one of them, I guess. May be I should buy two new monitors so I could see that menu twice at the same time, that would be great.

Quote: Use multiple TMM instances?
To handle separated movies with two tMMs is quiet inconvenient / senseless, I would think.

Quote:Rly Boyzie, RLY?
You hava mor than 40 datasourcesHuh
Even 15+ on ONE driveHuh
I haven't count them yet, but yes, obviously there are that many.

Quote: Get a bigger HDD and restructure your movies!!
I would not think a bigger HDD than 8 TB would make it possible to have a better structure. And I want to keep that structure.

Quote: What is the reason to have so many dedicated datasource and combine them in a single TMM instance?
Well, because tMM is made for managing movies, I assume. Movie managers do exactly that, I would think, never used / heard of a movie manager which makes it necessary to separate one's movies and install the manager twice or more to use it properly. E.g using Kodi in more than one instance? Why? It would be senseless, I think.

I would think there are programmers just making such menus scrollable, cascading or properly accessible else if it would not fit on a monitor. You didn't do it? RLY, myron, RLY?
If it would be so easy... we always happy to accept pull requests Smile

But i'm relly keen to know, what your movie folder on drive I look like, and why you can't combine them to a bigger I:\movies folder....
(just for understanding - i know you have a big library)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
I would like to see the full paths of those data sources, that might explain the thinking process behind it all.
Alrigth, so it is not possible to show / access all of these items in that menu, I assume.

Many thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How could one properly access the movie folders at the end of the list?0