v17 Estuary - Autohide OSD of Pause or InfoBar after X seconds.....
It's a feature it's very interesting.......... i have tryed to use google to see some helps and i have found some thread.

Somethigs like this:
Code:
[list=1]
[*]Edit the file and look at the beginning which should look like this<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> 901 [VideoPlayer.IsFullscreen | Window.IsVisible(visualisation)] + [Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Paused | ...
[*]Change the[code]| Player.Paused |
condition in this first
Code:
<visible>...</visible>
tag to| Player.Paused + !System.IdleTime(5) |
[/list]
which means “make it only visible if player is paused AND there was (user) input within the last five seconds”.
  1. reboot the device
[/code]
I have connected to my Kodi setup (it's osmc installed on a pi2) and i have look this files inside the skin.osmc (/usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.osmc/16x9/) folder and i have applyed but apparently it's not works.

But i'm usually used the last estuary skin............ on osmc it's located on same folder (/usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary/). The DialogSeekBar.xml it's in xml folder.......... i have look inside it:
Code:
<visible>Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | [Player.Paused + !Player.Caching + !System.IdleTime(5)] | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding | Player.ShowInfo  + !System.IdleTime(5) | Window.IsActive(fullscreeninfo) | Window.IsActive(videoosd) | Window.IsActive(musicosd) | Window.IsActive(playerprocessinfo) | !IsEmpty(Player.SeekNumeric)</visible>
    <visible>!Window.IsActive(sliderdialog)</visible>
I have add the !SystemIdleTime(5) how it's suggested but also here it's not works..........

How i can obtain somethigs similar ? Thanks in advance.
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary - Autohide OSD of Pause or InfoBar after X seconds.....0