Is there a GITHub for the latest released version of this skin?
Question 
I have searched through the forums and can not find the source for the latest release version of this skin.  There are tons of mods, but I just want the skin that is included with Kodi.  Is this skin compiled right into the Kodi executable?  I ask this as there is no "Estuary" skin on the addons directory when Kodi is installed.

Thanks in advance for any help!
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
It is installed by default with Kodi. If you go to Settings>Interface Settings>Skin, then you will see it listed in the pop-up box along with ETouchy and any other skin you have installed.

It should also be listed in My Add-ons>Look & Feel>Skins

If I haven't answered your question, tell us what you are trying to do.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-05-22, 04:49)JohnWPB Wrote: Is this skin compiled right into the Kodi executable?
Yes, for windows is
C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary

Karellen
he asq for github
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master...in.estuary
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thanks for the github link.

As I mentioned above, I have no skin.estuary folder in the addons folder. I thought this was quite strange myself. The other skin such as transparency and Easy Touch are listed there. I actually did a global file search for Estuary on my entire C: drive and came up with nothing. That's why I was wondering if it was compiled directly into the Kodi executable.

Just a little background, I am Microsoft A+ certified, and run the IT department of a small company here in Florida. I have been working on, building, and programming computers for around 25 years. I'm not trying to show off or brag in any way, just letting you know I'm not a newbie when it comes to things like this :-)
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
It's installed in the main Kodi folder as it's the default skin and not the userdata addon folder.
(2018-05-22, 16:39)Hitcher Wrote: It's installed in the main Kodi folder as it's the default skin and not the userdata addon folder.
 Well...... THAT  would certainly explain it! LOL!  I have been using & modifying Kodi.... XBMC for over 12 years now, and had never used a default skin till now Smile  Thanks so much for the info!  Hey, you learn something new every day!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a GITHub for the latest released version of this skin?0