Optoma UHD 51A 4K HDR + Full 3D Projector
(2018-10-23, 10:26)docwra Wrote: I'm one of those people who just sees blurred images, 3D is not for me.

4K on the other hand is outstanding on this projector. I wathed planet earth 2 and it was quite an experience. Make sure you get a good pulldown screen though as its not as good on a white wall.
im guessing somethings been wrong with your 3d setup in the past as ive never heard anyone else complain about blurred 3d.  only issue people ever moaoan about is headaches.  Still i love 3d when done right.  unfortunatly even cinemas tend to penny pinch and save money by lowering their bulb brightness.  a imax 3d experience is great,  I also loved it on a oled tv 55inch when 4 feet away.  i think 3d is alive and well in cinemas and on projectors casue they offer big enough screens for 3d to be effective and im willing to bet well see it back on tvs when the mass markewt aproaches 75 to 100 inch sizes in common.  3d is the main reason i bought a projector instead of a tv and i will probably watch 3 to 5 3d movies a month.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Optoma UHD 51A 4K HDR + Full 3D Projector - by specialresident22 - 2019-07-13, 19:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Optoma UHD 51A 4K HDR + Full 3D Projector0