Texture (In)Visibilty still showing for split second
Hey guys,

I am trying to mod the Estuary Skin a bit to my preferences, so far so good, but now I have run into a problem I can't figure out myself. So may someone of you experts can help me out Wink

I "skinned" an animation that is showing, when switch from a custom Music-Album view to a custom Music-Song view. It works as it should be. The problem is, that I need to make the switch instantly without any delay, otherwise the animation doesn't look good. So I removed/changed all "WindowOpen" and "Visible" animation that have delayed fades in it and doesn't messed up other things.

For now, the switch itself seems without a delay - good - BUT, for a split second the Music-Song view always shows the DefaultAudio.png, even so I have an Album Cover and that ruins the whole enjoyment for me. Of course I just can avoid the fallback to the DefaultAudio.png, but I also have from time to time Albums without a Cover and for that I like to have a Default-Cover.

I already tried the standard fallback with <textue fallback="DefaultAudio.png">...</texture>  and also something I found on the forum with <visible>String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Icon)</visible> but regardless what I use or try, everytime the texture is shown for that split second.

So I would be very thankful, if someone can give me some advice to solve my headache.
Maybe use a <control type="label" id="1234">$INFO[Listitem.Icon]</control>

Then show the default image if icon is empty, String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(1234))

Sometime also delaying the animation by "1" can help to pause while icon is populated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Texture (In)Visibilty still showing for split second0