TVDB dont Scrapp
I would scrap the TV-Series "Knight Rider" and "Star Blazer 2199" (aka "Space Battleship Yamato 2199"). It dosn´scrappt with the TVDB. The Homepgae of TVDB is online.

Here the Log:

@Karellen- Log removed

two hours ago it worked with TVDB. now it worked not.
With other Series is the same. When I scrapped the serries with MovieDB, it works. With TVDB it work not.
TVDB scraping has been off and on for me for a couple of days now, Even Filebot (which uses TVDB for re-naming purposes) has been slow. I don't think it's Kodi or the scraper but the TVDB database itself. Give it a day or two...
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
wrong subforum? doesn't look like a tmm log Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
@Natsu83

We do not allow logs in the forum. Use a pastebin type site and provide the link here. Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs

Your thread has been moved to metadata add-ons.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB dont Scrapp0