TVshow scan failed
(2018-05-29, 13:20)olympia Wrote:
(2018-05-29, 11:57)mazey Wrote:
(2018-05-29, 09:35)3500 Wrote: how? i still can't scrape using 3.0.2
lastnight i still able using the 3.0.2 but today it can't
 it works with leia but not with krypton i think its because 1 uses apiv1 and the other apiv2 and the krypton one the site is down for like 9 hours now.  
 This is NOT the case. No difference in Krypton vs. Leia re the API version; both are using v2, so please don't spread the wrong assumptions. TVDB API is down. 
 i did say i think, not that i knew for sure. if tvdb api is down why is leia working and also filebot and also xen addon which all uses tvdb. doesnt make any sense.
(2018-05-29, 13:38)mazey Wrote:
(2018-05-29, 13:20)olympia Wrote:
(2018-05-29, 11:57)mazey Wrote:  it works with leia but not with krypton i think its because 1 uses apiv1 and the other apiv2 and the krypton one the site is down for like 9 hours now.  
 This is NOT the case. No difference in Krypton vs. Leia re the API version; both are using v2, so please don't spread the wrong assumptions. TVDB API is down.  
 i did say i think, not that i knew for sure. if tvdb api is down why is leia working and also filebot and also xen addon which all uses tvdb. doesnt make any sense. 
Krypton and Leia are using EXACTLY the same scraper. No difference, they are both downloading the same zip, so bit by bit equal. XEN is using API v1 I think, but that's not an official addon.
I believe your Leia has worked because it had cached content, or else I have no clue due to the identical scrapers.

Anyhow, it pretty much seems that the API is NOT down, what I was just blindly believe based on the reports here and there which was plain absurdity from my side.
I just had 10 mins to check and I found something which is probably the cause of the issue.

Check out v3.0.3 once it gets available.
(2018-05-29, 14:46)olympia Wrote:
(2018-05-29, 13:38)mazey Wrote:
(2018-05-29, 13:20)olympia Wrote:  This is NOT the case. No difference in Krypton vs. Leia re the API version; both are using v2, so please don't spread the wrong assumptions. TVDB API is down.  
Krypton and Leia are using EXACTLY the same scraper. No difference, they are both downloading the same zip, so bit by bit equal. XEN is using API v1 I think, but that's not an official addon.
I believe your Leia has worked because it had cached content, or else I have no clue due to the identical scrapers.

Anyhow, it pretty much seems that the API is NOT down, what I was just blindly believe based on the reports here and there which was plain absurdity from my side.
I just had 10 mins to check and I found something which is probably the cause of the issue.

Check out v3.0.3 once it gets available. 
 its down again for a few hours with 3.0.3, filebot xem still working, maybe they are connecting to another host not api.thetvdb.com which seems to go down alot.
Yes, that's the case. XEM is using the old v1 API and probably filebot too.This API is going to be depreciated soon.

We are using the new (v2) API, what seems to have a lot of issues.
(2018-05-30, 15:15)olympia Wrote: Yes, that's the case. XEM is using the old v1 API and probably filebot too.This API is going to be depreciated soon.

We are using the new (v2) API, what seems to have a lot of issues.
 yeah its a good idea, i actually just paid for filebot and looked at the changelog and they moved to v2 after the version i had so now that will go down too lol
@olympia, there is a problem with v3.0.3's parsing expression in LoadArt. Where do I send the PR?

Or if you are on it, maybe just make this quick change on line 342 from thumbnail":\s*?"([^"]+)"</expression> to thumbnail":\s*?"([^"]*)"</expression>.

-- EDIT --
NVM, i just found the repo which is one I have contributed to before but was too slow to realize. I saw that you have a v3.0.5 already addressing this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVshow scan failed0