Android Changing scrapers
Hi guys,

so sorry if this has been discussed here before. I'm new to KODI but do get the gist of most things.

I would like to try different scrapers as TVDB has been giving on and off issues recently.  But I just don't know HOW?
I have downloaded new scrapers, but cannot seem to give them preference or even get them up and running.

I have Googled this for a very long time, but even on KODI forums find some of the instructions either vague or way above my noob paygrade.

Is there a step by step guide that makes sense to show me where, in Android on a TV Box/media palyer I can go and turn off TVDB and turn on another scraper that I have installed?

Thank you hopefully in advance.
(2018-05-28, 17:03)MightyQuin Wrote: I'm new to KODI but do get the gist of most things.
Wouldn't think so judging by your second post.

(2018-05-28, 17:03)MightyQuin Wrote: I would like to try different scrapers as TVDB has been giving on and off issues recently.  But I just don't know HOW?
https://kodi.tv/addons/browse?keyword=&c...=title+ASC

Here you go... Knock yourself out. You obviously know better than the developers.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
you can use XEM addon and select tvdb or one of the other ones which works with krypton atm even though the sites down im guessing its connecting the same way leia does.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing scrapers0