Custom command directing to Add-on Information Page
Hi All,

I'm trying to set up a build for my own use and just wanted some help if possible. I am using the Estuary extended shortcuts skin and wanted to have a submenu item which, when clicked, takes me directly to the add-on information page of a particular add-on.

Just to be clear, the page I am referring to is where you can see the options to Open, Configure, Update, Auto-Update, Disable/Enable, and Uninstall an add-on, such as the one in this screenshot: https://kodi.wiki/images/1/1f/Addon_update_manual.png

I already have a few submenu shortcuts which take me to the "Configure" menu for an add-on by using:
Code:
AddOn.OpenSettings(plugin.video.ADDONNAME)

However it would be really cool to have a link directly to the information page so that I can easily enable/disable the add-on I want to use.

Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
It would also be very cool if you wouldn't advertise a banned addon via your screenshot.
It's one of those things that will get you ineligible for forum support pretty quickly.
It wasn't my intention to advertise anything. I dont even know what that addon is. Appreciate the sarcasm though, that is "cool" if nothing else.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom command directing to Add-on Information Page0