TV shows not visible anymore after deleted the videos DB
Hi,

On the weekend when I've tried to clean my library it stuck for a day and not doing anything. Finally I've deleted the /home/osmc/.kodi/userdata/Database/MyVideos107.db and do a rescan and my movies come back, but TV Shows.

I didn't change anything in the TV Shows structure, but it doesn't come op in the main menu. 
I've add under the videos as before so it should be here.

Some logs:
This is how is the directory structure looks like

This is the debug log when I do a scan and a cleanup

How can I get back the TV shows? Should I delete another DB file?
In the logs I can see maybe ysterday have some connection issue but now looks the connection ok :/
What is this... mr.robot.s02-1080p.bluray.x264.nfo

Log is almost useless. Update to v3.0.3 TVDB Scraper and provide the FULL log if you are still having issues.

Also check that menu items are not disabled... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Estuary/Se...s_Settings
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
This is an nfo file as you can read it. It is completely doesn't matter because the other naming convention is good.

Not too much in the log yes but have some information.

Menu item not disabled, I've checked already.

It is on the latest version, you can see in the debug log.
I've just read the error in the log again these 2 lines:

09:56:27.406 T:1544549120 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://api.thetvdb.com/search/series?na...anguage=en

09:56:27.406 T:1544549120 ERROR: Run: Unable to parse web site

Looks like it wants to parse the TV Shows not the Mr.Robot. Why?
hmmm, of course I can read it. I obviously responded to you, so I know how to read. I also understand it is useless which is obviously something that you do not understand.

Well if you are not willing to provide the full log, then good luck getting assistance. I am not even going to look at it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Here is the log
I can't see Mr Robot in your log.

But I have just checked the TVDB API Site, and it seems to be down again. That seems to be your problem.

You might have to try back later once the site is up... https://api.thetvdb.com/
My Signature
Yes, that's why I don't understand. The structure seems to be ok right? I've used it before so should be ok.

How about these errors?

Why it wants to parse the TV Shows. Based on this I'd think that the structure is not good, but it is because I haven't touched it.
I cannot test it as the TVDB API Website is off-line. But your error codes indicate a naming problem.

The folder structure you showed above for Mr Robot seems fine. But I could not see that in your log, In fact, what I saw was bad naming and seemingly mixed Movies and TV Shows in the \Torrent\ folder which is not going to work, unless you set a different content on the folder TV Shows but it is still a bad way to do it.

If you check the link in my previous post you will see that it is offline. It is not a Kodi problem. Once you find the site online again, check the scraping again. But you should seriously consider fixing your sources... https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files
My Signature
Ok, let's wait.
The link that you've provided still not work, but this one work maybe? Or the one that you showed should work as well?
Yes, that page displays the text. But if you "Expand Operations" and use the functions, they will also fail.
My Signature
Got it, let's wait.
Keep an eye on this thread... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329331&page=8

Once it starts working again, members will report it.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows not visible anymore after deleted the videos DB0