Using kodi 17.6 with apple tv 4 th gen
When using m3u list with pvr simple client. once kodi open it close right a way
Goes back to main screen

Unless i disconect the internet
I can open kodi and disable pvr. Them kodi is ok

But when i enable pvr simple client with m3u list again crash

Thank
U god bless for your help
I am having a similar problem.  PVR Simple Client worked fine until recently.  Normally on Kodi start, PVR Simple Client will immediately load channels. However, now when Kodi starts PVR Simple Client does nothing.  While Kodi does not crash -the-less I canot watch any channels.
I had the same problem then I found out how to solve the problem...go to your iptv simple client and under general settings, under m3u play list URL check to see if your url type is set for m3u or m3u_plus and delete the plus so that it reads &type=m3u&output=ts and all is better ...

I hope this solves your problem as it did mine
"I had the same problem then I found out how to solve the problem...go to your iptv simple client and under general settings, under m3u play list URL check to see if your url type is set for m3u or m3u_plus and delete the plus so that it reads &type=m3u&output=ts and all is better ... 

I hope this solves your problem as it did mine"

But then, I loose all subfolders in tv channels, I only see "All channels" ....
I guess if your provider doesn't put any subfolders in the m3u listings, it doesn't border you.
I would like to know if there is simply a better pvr client as iptv pvr simple client, cause working with it is not simple.
Same here, many times freezing, buffering, and most of the time it freezes the whole system, reconnect the power connector is the only solution to restart.

I use version 2.4.14. It says it is unstable software, well I can confirm that...

ps. it is not the channel itself that crashed it's during the scrolling through the lists.....
As long as I keep watching the same channel all is ok.
Show many channels are in your m3u file , mine had 10000+ and pvr wasnt working well , as soon i as i edited out all the channels andcthe vod i didnt watch i ended up with approx 400 channels and it runs perfectly

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi crash with Pvr simple client0