OS X When exiting (stopping) a playback, Kodi crashes
OSX Version (10.13.4)
Platform (Mac Mini 2012)
Version of Kodi: 18 alpha
Skin: Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod

When i watched a movie/Tv Shows i like to exit (quit) the playback.
Instantly xvmc crashes. i can reproduce thus problem 100% every time when i exit a movie.

Here is my Debug Log
here is my Crash log
Try reproducing it with the default/system skin Estuary. Also, if possible, backup your current .kodi profile and start with a new & fresh profile, and see if the problem persists
There should be some point when this problem starts to arise. Any chance of providing a crash log as well?
I just checked and with estuary there is no problem at all.
So it is skin/addon related i guess..

This setup is a fresh install of kodi with only 1 skin installed being: aeon MQ7 leia mod

i posted the kodi.log file (activated in settings) 
here is the Crash log
Moved topic to Skins support section.
FYI - I am experiencing this same issue on the newest commit from yesterday using the stock estuary skin with only the exit menu customized.

When I stop any video, HDMI fails. I can see the disk activity still going and when I monitor the log it looks like KODI hasn't crashed because I can still start another video (shows in the log), just no audio or video anymore. I am running in a Mali GBM Linux environment, not OSX. May want to move the issue to another topic? Or should I open a duplicate report? Let me know.

When I've seen similar issues with other software, it's because the SDL window and context wasn't fully deinitialized.

Anybody have any updates on this issue? If not, can someone point me to the correct file and function in the github repo that gets called when a user stop a video?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
When exiting (stopping) a playback, Kodi crashes0