nVidia geforce experience / shadowplay
Having an issue with Kodi + Fortnite (or any shadowplay/highlights game) + shadowplay.

Normally, when I play a game I can click the highlights button after it records clips and save them or share them. It's all part of the ALT + Z overlay that comes up if you're running nvidia shadowplay in the background.

However, if I have Kodi running at the same time, the overlay doesn't work. I can't access it properly. If I try then all mouse inputs become locked out and the only way to fix it is to CTRL + ALT + DEL and End Task on Kodi. No other add when run along side the game causes this. Only Kodi. I believe this might be because it sees Kodi as some sort of game in itself. But I can't figure out how to disable or direct the nvidia servce to ignore Kodi all together. Any thoughts?

Hollow
Enable Use fullscreen window setting.
Yeah I have that option checked already. Like I said the issue is only when using Kodi and and any game at the same time...when I try to pull up the ALT + Z nVidia toolbar. Discovered last night that it THEN saves clips under "Kodi" instead of "Fortnite."

My guess is that the shadowplay/highlights function thinks it has two different games open and it freaks out because it doesn't know what to do. I have tried to look into how to tell the nvidia software to ignore Kodi, but no luck.

Any thoughts?
(2018-06-06, 22:03)hollow Wrote: My guess is that the shadowplay/highlights function thinks it has two different games open and it freaks out because it doesn't know what to do.

Seems it considers all DirectX applications as a game.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nVidia geforce experience / shadowplay0