auto sorting TV shows tool? multiple TVshow sources?
LEt say i have 5 TV shows resting in a temporary folder, my goal is to find a program that will move those files into the correct folder in my TvShow root folder.

the only catch is my setup is as so:

Drive:/TvShows/A-G
Drive:/TvShows/H-R
Drive:/TvShows/S-Z

i have not found any auto sorters that can handle the sub-separation of the tvshows.

Any suggestions?
I'm just curious: why would you need such a sub-separation, if it's all on the same TV Show drive ...?
im a big fan of obscure mini series, as a result the number of folders in my TvShows root was getting very large.

Every time i opened the folder it would take time to load (its a slow external drive), to fix this i divided TvShows into sub folders.
(2018-06-07, 18:29)apeg Wrote: Every time i opened the folder it would take time to load, to fix this i divided TvShows up into sub folders.
That is only in Files mode, mostly on a low-powered Kodi device.
Once you have all series scraped into the video database, that problem should be much smaller. Smile
This is from my computer, not the kodi box.

The nas i store my stuff on is old, but she works. when i have a large amount of files/folders in one location it takes forever to load on my computer. I'm in my TVshows folder for one reason or another on a regular basis and when i had everything in one folder it was a big irritant. 

Splitting solved my problem, but getting automated sorting of TVshows would make this even better. 

I've played with a few different options out there but none seem to be able to handle my split folders... i suppose i fall into the same category of people who have to span their content over multiple drives because they don't have enough space on any one single drive.

Thanks,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
auto sorting TV shows tool? multiple TVshow sources?0