Android How to: Create additional Kodi Channels for Android TV Home launcher (Oreo)
(2018-06-13, 11:17)Tinwarble Wrote:
(2018-06-13, 11:01)graviphoton Wrote: Yes I have used my beloved Eminence 2.0 skin which is not yet supported in Kodi 18 and was automatically disabled after first run.
I understand, I had to stop using Aeon Nox 4 because it was no longer supported and AE 5 wasn't really what I was looking for since it changed. But that's what happens, if you want the latest and greatest you may not be able to use the skin you like.  There's always a chance that a skin author will not update or make drastic changes with the skin, but you shouldn't sacrifice looks for features.

You might want to look through the WIP skins https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160  there are some new skins which are Leia compatible and you may end up liking more.  
Oh, thanks for pointing to this URL, some of these (unfinished) skins look really promising. And there is even skin Aura from Eminence's author with similiar style which definitely I will try.
Update 2018-06-15: Aura it is. Generally displayed information is very condensed but yet readable. Lists are very similiar. Eminence is better (for me) but I like this skin. :-)

(2018-06-13, 11:17)Tinwarble Wrote:
(2018-06-13, 11:01)graviphoton Wrote: vThe biggest issue I have is generating false movies items with the same title when updating library. These entries start TV shows episodes which are not in movies folder/source (very strange). Cleaning library removes these bogus entries but after updating library they are back. I spent almost hour finding what is wrong but I didn't come to any conclusion yet. It needs further investigation.
If it's a matter of the file name, why not just use a different name and then changing the sort order name if it's just a matter of the sort/display name? You can also just use the Link to TV Show in the context menu. Then you're movie will show up in the TV Show folder.   
It is more complicated, some of my episodes are in TV Shows with correct name and at the same time under newly added movies with nonsensical names as "1" (at least it plays the same episode). If it is not some stupid configuration error I will describe it more thoroughly in appropriate thread.
Update 2018-06-15: Problem solved. It was another stupid error on my side. Putting Kodi backup to library's searching path is not good idea...

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to: Create additional Kodi Channels for Android TV Home launcher (Oreo) - by graviphoton - 2018-06-13, 12:32
Add TV channels - by moamoa - 2022-10-16, 21:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to: Create additional Kodi Channels for Android TV Home launcher (Oreo)2