Android How to: Create additional Kodi Channels for Android TV Home launcher (Oreo)
(2019-02-04, 09:25)atomizasser Wrote:
(2018-11-15, 01:56)cscott1 Wrote: Found this thread thank you Tinwarble very good guide. I was able to add a couple channels the one I'm having trouble creating is one for current episodes. I was able to create a playlist that shows my in progress TV Shows by doing the following:
Type TV shows with the rules of Title contains all my TV shows and In progress true.

This is close to what I want but it shows the TV shows thumb and not the most recent episode thumb on the Android TV launcher screen. It also opens up to the current season screen instead of the current episode.

I have tried different episode settings and rules for hours and can't get a Netflix style continue watching shortcut for the next episode. I was hoping someone who has already done this could throw me a bone and post a screenshot of their next episode smart playlist or a short step by step walk-through on how to set it up properly as I am stumped. Thank you.
 Hi.
I'm also interesting in this option. I've trayed to make a smartlist only with new episodes (unwatched episode) but the list select all episode unwateched and group by TVShows (doing this for exemple, list all episode from a new added series). I think that is not possible. Has anyone got to generate smartlist with only one Next Episode ?

Thanks
Pretty sure it's not an option. I have just learned to use the in progress TV shows playlist it is as close as you are going to get. It takes you to the shows season level it's an extra click but it was the best I could do.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to: Create additional Kodi Channels for Android TV Home launcher (Oreo) - by cscott1 - 2019-02-04, 12:32
Add TV channels - by moamoa - 2022-10-16, 21:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to: Create additional Kodi Channels for Android TV Home launcher (Oreo)2