Android How to: Create additional Kodi Channels for Android TV Home launcher (Oreo)
(2019-05-28, 15:18)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-05-28, 02:46)holydhaliwal Wrote:
(2019-04-30, 14:29)cartman.dos Wrote: Pls PR this or do you have it on git maybe? i use self compiled version anyway and I'd love to have that feature added.    
Sorry for the late reply! I do have it on git though I haven't had time to test it thoroughly. If you'd be interested in testing it out I can pm you (the version I use daily has even more customizations that are personal to me and my uses so I haven't had the time to test the more general version)

Here's a video preview of my personal branch:

Looks awesome, you're using landscape if available and poster as fallback?
I'm definitely interested in this one Smile   

The logic is it uses landscape if available and if the movie and tv show has a high rating, so as to highlight media more worth highlighting. It also uses different channel icons depending on whether it has the words "movie" or "tv show" in the playlist (can't remember the exact rules I set up) The version in the video is my personal branch which isn't on GitHub. I believe the only differences between what's on GitHub and what's in the video is the lack of branding (custom icons) and the lack of Play Next support, which I'm populating from Plex Kodi Connect nodes. I also added the ability to use favorites instead of just smart playlists, however, it uses the skin helper widgets script in order to achieve this, so it's also not in the general version on GitHub. I'll PM you.

Edit: Ah your pm limit is reached.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to: Create additional Kodi Channels for Android TV Home launcher (Oreo) - by holydhaliwal - 2019-05-29, 03:24
Add TV channels - by moamoa - 2022-10-16, 21:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to: Create additional Kodi Channels for Android TV Home launcher (Oreo)2