------- I Love Xbmc --------------
I love XBMC, this is my favorite number one multimedia player !!! Dear Developer XBMC please insert DVD and CD SOUND detection ! please please please Big Grin Big Grin
My advancedSettings dont works the drive d is detected in the files browser but not posssible play dvd video and cd sound and the icon tray is not visible
please please UPDATE the version !!!!!!!!!!!

<advancedSettings>
<usepcdvdrom>true</usepcdvdrom>
</advancedSettings>
Quote:XBMC for Windows - End-Users Forum (Note! SDL/OpenGL only!!!) Here XBMC for Windows users can help other users. No feature/function requests!
Note! This forum is for the SDL/OpenGL builds of XBMC for Windows only!
Team-XBMC will mostly stay away since we don't offer *ANY* support to user yet!

I understand you want it but please take it abit easy. A developer will do it when he chooses so. If you want it now, a patch is always welcomed.

/Topfs2
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
libcdio 80 doesn't work for us yet on windows so we have to find another way to detect the medium changes. Charly had some ideas but we didn't got it ready yet.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
mode2006 Wrote:My advancedSettings dont works ...
Please note that depending on running in platform mode or not the advancedsettings file has to go in different directories.

Platform dependent (installer or started with -p):
document and settings\...\xbmc\..

Normal:
xbmc_dir\...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
------- I Love Xbmc --------------0