Solved Song Titles in Library Show as Artist - T
Hello all, my first time posting here. I searched for keywords regarding the issue I am having and couldn't find anything so I decided to post this and see if anyone out there had this issue or is having this issue. 

I am using kodi 17.6 git 20171114 a9a7a20 Confluence Skin

I don't remember doing any changes to Kodi or my music library recently. I think the only major changes I did recently was I uninstalled a bunch of video add-ons for streaming that I wasn't using anymore. That being said one day I had a song in my head and wanted to hear it, so I navigate to my music library and I noticed that the songs in my library were showing as "Artist Name - T"

My artists lists are still normal, the albums, etc. It is only when I go into an album I see this. I normally have it set to list view, it is in this view that I see all the files listed as whatever artist I'm viewing and the Letter T. 

Say I am in the artist Deftones I can go into the White Pony album and my list will show every song in the album as:

1. Deftones - T
2. Deftones - T
3. Deftones - T
(you get the picture)

Changing the views still shows all the file selections the same way. I can see the song titles if I set it to media info it displays on the right side but I would like to have it display the right way the way it used to.

I would like to get my music library back to the way it was before but I don't know what to look for or what I would need to change, modify or reset. If anyone has had this issue please help me out.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any input on this.
Hello @quietfiasco86

That should be an easy fix.

Go into your Settings page as shown here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Music#All

Track naming template- change it to the value shown on that page, or use Reset to default at the bottom of the settings page.

Once you have confirmed it is fixed, feel free to experiment with it so songs are displayed to your preference.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
That worked! Thank you so much!
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Song Titles in Library Show as Artist - T0