Sound gets progressively choppy while video is playing
I've been running into an issue that started a few weeks ago (probably with a Windows 10 update) where (as a video is playing) the sound will get choppier.  It doesn't happen with every video and some videos it happens quicker.  When exiting the video I also hear a double click sound if I move up or down when trying to choose a different video.  If I go back into the video (even resuming) the problem stops for a few minutes as well as the sounds in the menu.  I was curious if anyone seen this issue before.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Sounds like what i had that was bugging me for the longest time.

I would be watching a video and it would start crackling.  Stopping and starting would clear it up but it would eventually start again.

If that is the same thing, in my situation I found that a backup service was running in the background and putting stress on the system/network.  Once I disabled any backups to run (until 4am) it never happened again.
Thank you for your reply.  I'll look into it later but I think it might be related to an drive that keeps disconnecting.  I still have to look further but I was curious if this was a known issue.
No log file, nothing to investigate. Smile
I'll check when I get home
Thank you for your help, updated to alpha 18 for another issue and it solved this issue as well
Actually, do you think that the upgrade version of windows 10 has failed to produce such a sound? If before upgrading you still hear good sound, only after the upgrade is so possible cause. The Windows version is faulty

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound gets progressively choppy while video is playing0