Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO w/Gameflix
I added a couple of views to Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO to work with Advanced Emulator Launcher and Advanced MAME Launcher. This is for Kodi 17 Krypton.

Github

There are three different views (Poster, Wide, and Square) each with a "Small Icon" setting that will allow you to make the icons small

Installing from zip will overwrite your existing Aeon Nox: SiLVO skin which shouldn't be a problem, but if you don't want that, below is a list of the files you will need to update/add:
  • 16x9/custom_1130_Views.xml
  • 16x9/custom_1131_ViewSettings.xml
  • 16x9/Includes.xml
  • 16x9/Includes_Backgrounds.xml
  • 16x9/Includes_CommonValues.xml
  • 16x9/MyPrograms.xml
  • 16x9/Variables.xml
  • 16x9/View_801_MyFlixGamesPoster.xml
  • 16x9/View_802_MyFlixGamesWide.xml
  • 16x9/View_803_MyFlixGamesSquare.xml
Here are some screen shots:

Love the design of the new views, but I am having issues getting them to appear with Advanced Mame Launcher. Besides installing the skin modifications above is there anything else that needs to be done. I checked the disable views setting and MyFlixGames views do not appear there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rychem
Somehow one of the files didn't get committed. Should be good now.
Thanks, works like a charm now.

Cheers.
(2018-06-19, 01:26)Rychem28 Wrote: Thanks, works like a charm now.

Cheers.
 You'll need one more update from Github:
  • 16x9/Includes_Backgrounds.xml
There was an issue with the background and updating that file will fix it.
Nice work Doctor Eggs ! I hope I can have time to sort out games & MAME or rather retroarch now & get all update with game launchers etc etc BUT WISHES ... 
Still love your work especially for my ANS...
Wonderful!
I tried to "port" it to Leia, but I have some small issues. Maybe you can help me out:
1. I can't get the BG-diffuse
Code:
views/myflix/fanart_diffuse.png
to work
https://imgur.com/a/xTAHpd9 (screenshot from IAGL-addon)
shouldn't it be these lines:
xml:
<control type="multiimage">
            <left>450</left>
            <width>1536</width>
            <height>864</height>
            <imagepath background="true" diffuse="views/myflix/fanart_diffuse.png">$VAR[GlobalBackgroundVar]</imagepath>
            <include>AnimatedBackgroundAnimation</include>
            <!-- ##### old Krypton - can't find the line in Leia/master ##################################################### -->
            <!-- ##### I assume, the one below is the correct one to edit ################################################### -->
            <!--<visible>Control.IsVisible(509)</visible> -->
            <!-- ##### changed ##################################################### -->
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(509) | Control.IsVisible(801) | Control.IsVisible(802) | Control.IsVisible(803)</visible>
            <!-- ##### /changed ##################################################### -->
            <include>MultiImageTime</include>
        </control>
2. How about a fixed list, like in "MyFlix"? So that the selected item is always the left one. See the screenshot above, the selected item is the 3rd from the left.

3. I added InternetArchiveGameLauncher as another option
If everything is working, I'll send Mike the files
I added support for the GameOSD in Leia (with RetroPlayer) also. It is ugly, but working Wink
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2018-07-30, 08:55)Solo0815 Wrote: Wonderful!
I tried to "port" it to Leia, but I have some small issues. Maybe you can help me out:
1. I can't get the BG-diffuse
Code:
views/myflix/fanart_diffuse.png
to work
https://imgur.com/a/xTAHpd9 (screenshot from IAGL-addon)
shouldn't it be these lines:
xml:
<control type="multiimage">
            <left>450</left>
            <width>1536</width>
            <height>864</height>
            <imagepath background="true" diffuse="views/myflix/fanart_diffuse.png">$VAR[GlobalBackgroundVar]</imagepath>
            <include>AnimatedBackgroundAnimation</include>
            <!-- ##### old Krypton - can't find the line in Leia/master ##################################################### -->
            <!-- ##### I assume, the one below is the correct one to edit ################################################### -->
            <!--<visible>Control.IsVisible(509)</visible> -->
            <!-- ##### changed ##################################################### -->
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(509) | Control.IsVisible(801) | Control.IsVisible(802) | Control.IsVisible(803)</visible>
            <!-- ##### /changed ##################################################### -->
            <include>MultiImageTime</include>
        </control>
I believe the issue you're having is handled in the Includes_Background.xml
https://github.com/Doctor-Eggs/Aeon-Nox-...ds.xml#L61
https://github.com/Doctor-Eggs/Aeon-Nox-...s.xml#L148  
(2018-07-30, 08:55)Solo0815 Wrote: 2. How about a fixed list, like in "MyFlix"? So that the selected item is always the left one. See the screenshot above, the selected item is the 3rd from the left.
I'll add an option to make it a fixed list. I made it the way it is because I liked the look of the small boxart for some of my larger collections and I couldn't figure out how to make it a fixed list with the small boxart.
(2018-07-30, 08:55)Solo0815 Wrote: 3. I added InternetArchiveGameLauncher as another option
If everything is working, I'll send Mike the files
I added support for the GameOSD in Leia (with RetroPlayer) also. It is ugly, but working Wink
I'll add IAGL as an option as well.

What is the GameOSD?
Thx
GameOSD is the OSD for Retroplayer in Leia, where you can change orientation, filter or core-settings etc.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
For whatever reason, I can't enable GameflixWide, if I start IAGL from the home-submenu. If I start IAGL from Games -> Game addons everything is working correct. I'll investigate ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO w/Gameflix0