Kodi doesn't generate Library on Apple TV 4K
Question 
Hi All,

First time on the forum here. First of all, I'd like to thank the whole team for creating is marvellous piece of software, which I've been using on different devices since Dharma!

Recently, I installed it on my Apple 4K TV via Xcode. Everything works like a charm, except for one thing: when I try to make a library of my movies, it doesn't actually create one. Sure I can access my files via Video's, but again, the Library won't be created.

Is there anything I've been doing wrong? Does it have to do anything with the fact that Kodi, as an "app" of Apple TV, cannot write to the internal Apple TV storage? Can I do anything about that?

thank you for your time and consideration,

Mortov Molotov
Surely, if using XBMC since Dharma, you should be familiar with that thing called a debug log (wiki)
It's our version of a crystal ball. Smile
(2018-06-14, 23:25)Klojum Wrote: Surely, if using XBMC since Dharma, you should be familiar with that thing called a debug log (wiki)
It's our version of a crystal ball. Smile
ow burn idd Wink

will post it tomorrow, it's 1 am here
Library works fine here on ATV4 - no reason why it shouldn‘t.

Where are the files located?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2018-06-15, 20:02)Memphiz Wrote: Library works fine here on ATV4 - no reason why it shouldn‘t.

Where are the files located?
There are reasons https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2742981
Well there was no talk about WebDAV yet - hence my question about the location of the files. Upnp for example is not compatible with our library aswell.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Dear all,

awfully sorry for answering this topic so dreadfully late, but the past seven weeks I've had my hands full with my job and two toddlers (2 & 4 year old). Thanks for every advice, but recently I tried it again, while entering the exact IP adress of the server pc (Windows 10), instead of the PC's network name.

somehow, this worked. Don't really know why this made a difference

Anyway, thanks for everything, again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi doesn't generate Library on Apple TV 4K0