Android Overriding with a new stream
Quite a novice here im afraid. Simple question too.i have a android tv box minix 9?h.
If i load a stream and decide that its buffering too much ect, how do i cancel the stream? I cant seem to do it with restarting the whole thing. The existing one plays in the background and i cant over ride it with a new selection
Normally the stop button would do that.

Have you found the add-on in this forum to ask your question there? If not, which one are you using and I will point you in the right direction.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Nope, no stop button on this remote!
So I guessing u cannot select a new stream, if the existing one is buffering? There is no way to stop the original source?
There is a play/pause rew and for button Only.
Don't know. We need some context as some add-ons work differently.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
For example i am watching a series and i realised i have seen this episode. Shit im up to ep7 not 6.. how do u stop play on kodi. A3 lite rwmote has no stop button. Surely u dont have to turn everythiiiiing off and start again?

Just humour me for a minute. What do u when you realised ur playing the wrong content?
Are you sure you have read and understood my previous post..?
(2018-06-17, 08:39)vincent49 Wrote: Just humour me for a minute. What do u when you realised ur playing the wrong content?
I press 'x' and the video stops. Now could you perhaps humor me with my request..?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Overriding with a new stream0