FAO Klojun
Who was making up rules you sanctimonious creature?

I was offering some advice on a public forum to someone who obviously doesn't know about Kodi, this forum and the distancing itself from so called "piracy"add-ons.

You might be a mod, or even the greatest coder known to man but acting like that (throwing around assumptions etc.) makes you seem little better than pond life.
looking back at the history the user was having an issue with a known piracy add-on/source. klojum did no wrong.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
And if you keep up that attitude, you'll soon find yourself having a vacation from here.

A friendly warning - insulting forum admins and moderators isn't a good idea.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2018-06-15, 21:39)bry Wrote: looking back at the history the user was having an issue with a known piracy add-on/source. klojum did no wrong.
And neither did I by advising him to delete his post before the four horsemen of the apocalypse waded in on him.

Certainly not "starting my own forum rules" - smacks of teddies being thrown out the cot because I robbed someone with delusions of grandeur the opportunity to drive the boot in to an innocent person who is naught but naive.
(2018-06-15, 21:59)DarrenHill Wrote: And if you keep up that attitude, you'll soon find yourself having a vacation from here.

Good, quite frankly.

Quote:A friendly warning - insulting forum admins and moderators isn't a good idea.

Careful - you'll be accused of starting your own forum rules before long by some sanctimonious @rse.

In fact, I'm off. I've signed up to some lame forums before butthis one takes the biscuit.

Every thread I read on here makes my piss boil pretty much. One of the worst places going for Kodi drama wannabes
(2018-06-15, 21:35)brokentechie Wrote: Who was making up rules you sanctimonious creature?
You apparently, our forum moderator prospect-wannabee.
I am already member of Team Kodi. And who are you again?

(2018-06-15, 22:08)brokentechie Wrote: In fact, I'm off.
Well, goodbye then! And don't forget to extend your membership at the SJW club. Smile
Why would I need to be careful? I'm a forum admin and moderator - I did write a number of the rules...

If you'd like your account closed, just say the word.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2018-06-15, 22:08)brokentechie Wrote:
(2018-06-15, 21:59)DarrenHill Wrote: A friendly warning - insulting forum admins and moderators isn't a good idea.

Careful - you'll be accused of starting your own forum rules before long by some sanctimonious @rse.

Um, for those reading who can benefit from it, Darren was mentioning an actual rule. 2.4 of the forum rules.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rules

Given the rule is pretty much right there, I don’t know how anyone could be accused of making it up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FAO Klojun0