HP MCE Remote mapping keys seems impossible can anyone give me some pointers
Ok so I am using xbmx rev 12882 and its working great the only problem I am having trouble with is trying to map the keys of my HP MCE remote here is what I have tried so far. Up, Down, Left, Right, and Enter keys work fine.

1. editing keymap.xml - I have tried changing all remote commands <one>1</one> to <one>2</one>just to see if it will change in xbmc but it doesn't im guessing I need to edit universalremote instead of remote right?

2. I have created an advanccedsettings.xml and set <displayremotecodes> to true to try and get my obc codes but nothing displays on screen while I press keys.

3. I have tried using HIP so far it can read my IR signals and I can change them but that doesn't seem to help me in xbmc.

All I really need now is a previous menu button. If anyone can give me some pointers that would be great I have been working on this for a few hours now and im stuck. Thanks
Using LM Remote now everything works great I just set all remote commands to keystrokes.
LM? Can you explain your solution a bit more detailed, I'm very interested in getting my MCE remote to work as well Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HP MCE Remote mapping keys seems impossible can anyone give me some pointers0