XBOX Kodi broken on xbox...
Just thought it was somebody trying to be clever lol, probably should have looked at who wrote it...
(2018-06-20, 07:10)Martijn Wrote: You want your money back?

No, but i do would like to donate 20 Euro's. I'm not a rich man, in terms of money, but i really enjoyed and appreciated the program for a long time now. (Well not at this moment, as i don't use Kodi on any other system, then my original Xbox, which endend up on my shelf since last year, and on Xbox One S.) Unfortunatly i don't use, or have, any of the donate options, that you offer. If i could donate by iDeal, i would donate 20 euro's today.

Offcourse i understand it's Alpha, but almost nothing working anymore over the previous version, when you are exited to see an updated version, was a real let down.

This is not aimed at team Kodi, but at Microsoft: If an official release of Kodi on Xbox One will not happen, i will sell my Xbox One, the day this will be announced, and buy a Shield or something.
What does it mean official release? It either will or won’t be in the Xbox store. Until now they are still trying to get thing working and even if temporarily things won’t work they already proved that it’s possible and they are capable to get it working and eventually it’s gonna come out of alpha phase. It’s a pity that Microsoft underestimates the importance of Kodi on its multimedia device to replace all multimedia devices. For me it was Kodi that persuaded me to buy Xbox one X and with support from Microsoft (access to the optical drive, better HEVC codecs, audio passthrough) it could be a huge reason to buy into the Xbox.
4 people complaining about it  crashing, 0 logs provided.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Edit: Nevermind. Read through rules, apparently my log file isn't allowed to help because it includes blacklisted addons. Sorry guys, I tried.
(2018-06-21, 18:37)bry Wrote: 4 people complaining about it  crashing, 0 logs provided.

Like stated before but no1 can seem to answer this one.. Not even "team members" how the hell you get a log from Xbox and upload it? Not been funny but you can't exactly put in a USB and go directly to the folder for the log, as its Xbox.. But then again.. This all people saying get a log get a log.. Someone finally tell us how to pull it from the Xbox and then everything could be sorted....
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
Does the log uploader add-on not work? Or failing that manually copying the file to a SMB or other share on another device and upload it from there to pastebin or wherever?

debug log (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2018-06-22, 11:01)DarrenHill Wrote: Does the log uploader add-on not work? Or failing that manually copying the file to a SMB or other share on another device and upload it from there to pastebin or wherever?

debug log (wiki).

Finally someone with an answer.. Thanks Darren. And no the log uploader don't work since the new updates these past week for Xbox, addons have been temperamental even the official ones since this update.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
No problem - it was a genuine question regarding the add-on as I know there have been issues on various platforms at various points. When it works it's the most simple route, but of course if it doesn't then it's not much help Smile

The log file is just a text file (details of where to find it for each platform are on the wiki via the link above, in the advanced section) so if you can map or navigate to a drive or some other writable source via the Kodi file manager then you can perhaps take it off that way. I don't personally have an X-Box to advise in detail, but its a known method for other more restricted devices like "smart" TVs.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
If either smb or nfs shares are available this method should work https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/File_manager_access to transfer off a log file.
The logger and the log uploader work perfectly fine on my Xbone, fwiw.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi broken on xbox...2