• 6(current)
Beta TV Melodies (play themes alternative)
(2019-07-17, 17:11)b0g0m0l Wrote: Hi. Where do you download these tunes?
We do not offer downloads as TV Tunes are copyrighted . It is up to you to locate TV Tunes. The program will only play local content.

Many people usually rip the tune directly from the movie or episode. You can use Audacity software to do that.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello, I just did a complete re-install of the latest Kodi on my NVIDIA Shield TV, and to my disappointment I discovered that TV Tunes is no longer available.  Sad
Karellen was kind enough to point me to TV Melodies, and I'm happy to say that my themes are playing once again!  So thank you for this.  

Would it be possible to allow users to configure it so that it only plays a TV theme after entering the seasons/episodes screen, instead of while browsing shows at the top level?  Then have it stop playing / fade-out upon exiting the show.  That was how TV Tunes behaved, and I really like that method.

Regardless, thanks for the add-on, it's appreciated.
I have installed Tv Melodies but it doesn't play any tracks, I have the theme.mp3 files in their respective folders /movies/avengers/theme.mp3 Do you know what the problem may be?
@DaniVM

You will need to provide a Debug Log so the developer can diagnose the problem.

First go into the TV Melodies Add-on settings page and enable Debug Mode.

Then enable debug mode for Kodi in Settings>System>Logging. Restart Kodi and browse your library so the tunes will play. But go slowly to give the add-on time to play them. Then upload the log to Kodi Paste Site. Read Debug Log for full instructions
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-08-07, 09:46)Karellen Wrote: @DaniVM

You will need to provide a Debug Log so the developer can diagnose the problem.

First go into the TV Melodies Add-on settings page and enable Debug Mode.

Then enable debug mode for Kodi in Settings>System>Logging. Restart Kodi and browse your library so the tunes will play. But go slowly to give the add-on time to play them. Then upload the log to Kodi Paste Site. Read Debug Log for full instructions

Here is the log http://paste.kodi.tv/uriqavubij

As for tvmelodies, when I browse the movie library, he makes an attempt to start the theme for 1 second and then stops.
Well, to say that I already found the route (it was hidden) with the xml files and I was able to listen to the songs through another alternative https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330832 , thank you very much for the answers.
Support a Skin Arctic Zephyr Leia Mod.?
its working with my usb media but things i got in my library over Embycon are not working. is there a possibility to activate this
(2019-10-22, 23:12)Chro93 Wrote: its working with my usb media but things i got in my library over Embycon are not working. is there a possibility to activate this

From my understanding they are bringing tv tunes back so I am not going to develop this anymore and I never used nor added support for embycon.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
For anyone who happens to come across this, a combination of the new tv tunes combined with the Titan vanilla skin, and emby for Kodi will enable theme video backdrops in your Kodi library using embys native folder structure
Will be any update to work with kodi 19?
(2018-08-28, 19:04)LANnerd Wrote: Wel i do have some other issue

Apparently the music stops playing randomly when i continu browsing within the same tv show's seasons and episodes when using Kodi 18 Leia latest alfa3. are there more people with these problems?

When it's possible a volume setting for theme music whould be great as well, since most movies are very soft/dynamic so i usualy turn my amp up loud but whould like to be able to have a conversation when browsing ^^...
ry but same problem.
even now, the same problem with 19.1 +confluence (which only works because I deleted the dependency section, btw). Also hangs when an mp4 is present and any other file with theme in the name. I cleaned my library so that only one theme file is present in each folder and its working well enough for me. uh, the volume setting thingy would be great. Edit: TVTunes has not be properly developed and Latts has apparently given up. I am going to try to add volume control. If I get it working for me should I do anything with it? - its otherwise working well enough on python 3x (except for the multiple themes glitch and play stopping when browsing seasons - you know, all the old problems). edit: 11/30/2021 - I got basic volume control working for me, I will attempt my first pull and see if the author is still there - he did mention in an earlier post that he will not be updating this anymore.
Quote:Will be any update to work with kodi 19?

There is some slim hope - I just deleted the dependency check and it worked for me, your milage may vary.
[font][font]Bonjour, 

J'ai téléchargé "script.tvmelodies-master.zip".
J'ai voulu installer l'extension sur Kodi 19.3 en utilisant : ajouter à partir d'un fichier zip. Kodi me met "la dépendance n'a pas été satisfaite".

Comment puis-je faire ?[/font][/font]
@Matrix873617 - the forum language is English only please.

Also your post has rogue font tags in it - are you using something like Tapatalk or some other mobile app to post here? It doesn't seem to be set up correctly if so.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Melodies (play themes alternative)2