Beta need help?
So I've finally managed to get pseudotv working and it's awesome. I'm now at the point where I'd like to make custom channels but I've noticed that all the programs made to make this easier like pseudotv network manager are for windows only. Anybody know of a way to do this on a Mac? I'm using a Mac mini as my htpc.
With the "need help?" question as a topic title, you are suggesting that you may not even need help...

A better, more explanatory topic title would certainly help. Such as "Help required with creating custom PseudoTV channels on a Mac".
Hi,
I'm new to this forum so don't know how to navigate PR where to find what I need help with, basically I have no add on option on my system setting in order for me to enable unknown sources. I have tried it on all setting levels but still no add on setting. TIA
@Poon_88

It is located in Settings as shown here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/System/Add-ons

It is the last option.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks @Karellen
But I have all them options but not the add on setting, seems to just have dissapeared, any other way?
Well, a setting does not "just disappear". Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing. There may be a clue for me in that so I can help you...

Screenshot... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/System/L...hot_folder

Uploading...
If the image is on your computer, then use button 19. If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, then use button 14
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need help?0